Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Butter London Topcoat Duo Review




Butter London Hardwear P. D. Quick Topcoat
Butter London Matte Finish Shine Free Topcoat




















In my search of the best top coat for nails, I found the Top Duo by Butter London. This kit contains one Hardwear P. D. Quick Topcoat and one Matte Finish Shine Free Topcoat. I bought the kit at Nordstrom for $25 dollars. Individually, each retail for $18. The Hardwear P. D. Quick Topcoat has a nice fluid consistency, dries in about 5 minutes or so, and the finish is glossy. The Matte Finish Shine Free Topcoat has a thicker consistency, but it dries fast as well. I really liked the matte finish. It made my nails looked like they were covered in wax and the feel of topcoat was very smooth. I tried both top coats with the Butter London Nail Foundation Flawless Basecoat, which I have previously reviewed. Both top coats only lasted about 6 days on my nails. I think the price is reasonable for two full size products.

Cost:  $25
Size:  0.6 Fl. Oz (17.5 mL) each
Availability:  Nordstrom
Longevity:  6 days
Coats needed:   1
My rating:  4 out of 5

2 comments:

  1. Mine finally came in today! Great review and photos :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I hope you enjoy your new topcoats :)

      Delete