Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Estée Lauder Pure Color Velvet Lipstick in Black Cassis Review

Estée Lauder Pure Color Velvet Lipstick in Black Cassis





Estée Lauder Pure Color Velvet Lipstick in Black Cassis

The Estée Lauder Pure Color Velvet Lipstick in Black Cassis is a limited edition lipstick from the "Violet Underground" collection. The formula is described as "soft matte, smooth, creamy, and non-drying". The color is a deep gorgeous wine. The texture is very creamy and it glides smoothly on the lips. I have to agree with the "soft matte" description. The finish is not glossy, but not completely matte either. The packeging allows you to see the color of the lipstick easly. I wore this lipstick for about 5 1/2 hours, this included having lunch and drinking fluids. After 3 hours, my lips started to feel a bit dry and color started to fade slightly. Because this lipstick is highly pigmented, I had to use make up remover to take it all off. This is my first lipstick form Estée Lauder and I liked it a lot.

Cost:  $25
Size:  0.13 Oz (3.8 g)
Availability:  esteelauder.com
Longevity:  5 1/2 hours on my lips
My rating: 4.5 out of 5



No comments:

Post a Comment