Monday, September 10, 2012

Shimmering Cream Eye Color PK 302 Magnolia by Shiseido Review

Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color PK 302 Magnolia



Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color is described as "a lightweight cream eye shadow with a radiant, lustrous finish that maintains a just-applied fresh look for 16 hours without smudging or creasing." The color I purchased PK 302 Magnolia is beautiful frosty medium pink. It applied smoothly and evenly. Once applied, the coverage is sheer and very shimmery. I only wore it for about 10 hours with and without an eye shadow primer. My eyelids are on the oily side and I was very happy with this product not creasing or fading at all throughout the day.

Cost:  $25
Size:  0.21 Oz (6 g)
Availability:  shiseido.com or any shiseido counter at the mall
Longevity:  only tested for about 10 hours
Coverage:  sheer
My rating: 4.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment