Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fast Track by deborah lippmann Review

Cuticle Remover, Cuticle Oil, 2 Second Nail Primer, Addicted To Speed Quick Dry Top Coat, Fast Girls Quick Dry Base Coat


I purchased the Fast Track by deborah lippmann kit at Nordstrom for $40 dollars. I have a lot of issues with this kit. The kit did not have instructions on how to use the products. I am not a nail expert, so when I buy a kit that is supposed to introduce me to new products and how they work, I expect to have some kind of guidance. I had to looked into how to use the cuticle remover, the cuticle oil and the 2 Second Nail Primer. The cuticle remover can be used without soaking your nails. After application, the cuticle should be gently push back. I did this, but you have to do one nail at a time otherwise, if the cuticle remover stays too long on the nail, some of the nail starts to peel off. I gently massaged the oil into my cuticles and the oil smell nice, but did not seem to make much of a difference on my cuticles. The 2 Second Nail Primer is supposed to be applied before the base coat. I applied the base coat and then the top coat. I was appalled when the top coat came off on 2nd day. It didn't last long! The top coat peeled off and the base coat stayed on my nails for 3 days.
The picture on the Nordstrom website shows that the Cuticle Remover, Cuticle Oil, and 2 Second Nail Primer come with a dropper for application, bu they don't, instead they come with a really stiff brush. I did not like the tiny labels on the products either. Overall, I don't think this kit is worth trying unless you are familiar with all the items in this kit.

Cost:  $40
Size:  0.27 Fl. Oz (8 mL) each bottle
Availability:  Nordstrom, lippmanncollection.com
Longevity:  top coat 2 days and base coat 3 days on my nails
Coats needed:   one base coat and one top coat
My rating:  1 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment