Saturday, September 15, 2012

Perfect Rouge RS 320 Fuchsia by Shiseido Review




bare lips
Shiseido Perfect Rouge RS 320 Fuchsia

The Shiseido Perfect Rouge formula claims to provide "true intense colour with all day hydration."I tried this formula in RS 320, which is a very bright fuchsia. I love the color coverage. The color pay off is indeed intense and a little goes a long way. When first applied, the lipstick feels creamy and moisturizing. However, I did not experience the all hydration. After, 2 hours my lips started to feel dry and after 3 hours the color started to fade slightly.

Cost:  $25
Size:  0.14 Oz (4 g)
Availability:  shiseido.com or any Shiseido counter at the mall
Longevity:  3 to 4 hours on my lips
My rating: 3.5 out of 5


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful lipstick!
    www.lizzawinter.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete