Friday, July 6, 2012

Nail Foundation Flawless Basecoat from butter LONDON Review





I had a few issues with polishes staining my fingernails.  So, I decided to try the Nail Foundation Flawless Basecoat from butter LONDON.  I was intrigued by the color of this base coat.  Most of the base coats I have seen are clear.  This particular base coat looks like a makeup foundation you would wear on the face.  The finish is matte and very smooth.  According to the bottle, "Matte results so beautiful, you can wear it alone."  I did exactly that.  I put one coat and lasted 5 days.  Around the fifth day, the base coat started to chip around the nail looking a bit white.  I also tried with another bright polish on top and it lasted 6 days and prevented my fingernails from getting stained. 

Cost:  $18
Size:  0.6 Fl. Oz (17.5 mL)
Availability:  Sephora, Nordstrom
Longevity:  5 days on my nails alone and 6 days with other polish on top
Coats needed:   1
My rating:  4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment