Thursday, February 7, 2013

Make Up For Ever Glitters #4 Review

Make Up For Ever Glitters #4

The color of Make Up For Ever Glitters #4 is opalescent white with a violet reflection. When viewed inside the container, the product appears white, but when viewed in a thin layer the color's reflection becomes ultraviolet. These glitters are finer than I expected and can be used on the face or body. I tried to apply it dry over an eyeshadow base, but the product did not stick to my eyelids. So, I was bummed out. On my next attempt, I used MAC Mixing Medium and it worked!. I dampened my brush slightly and dipped in to the glitter, then patted it on my eyelids. With a damp brush, I had very little fall-out and it lasted a long time. The color is beautiful and the price is right for the amount of product you get.   



Make Up For Ever Glitters #4



Make Up For Ever Glitters #4


Cost:  $14
Size:  0.14 Oz (4 g)
Longevity:  Varies by application
Availability:  sephora.com
My rating:  4.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment