Thursday, November 8, 2012

MAC Mixing Medium Water Base Review



MAC Mixing Medium Water Base Ingredients

Chocolate Brown Pigment from MAC

MAC Mixing Medium Water Base allows you to change the consistency of loose eye shadows or pigments. I use it with the MAC pigments and it simply makes them more vibrant in color and creamy in texture. This product is difficult to get unless you live near a MAC Pro store and I read that it might become available online at the MAC website, but I have not yet seen this product listed. I purchased my at a MAC Pro store for $19. The wear time depends on the items mixed with the medium. If I don't wear a shadow primer, I experience creasing when I use pigments. Overall, I like the versatility of this product.




Cost:  $19
Size:  1.7 Fl. Oz (50 mL)
Availability:  MAC Pro Stores
Longevity:  depends on the items mixed with the medium
My rating:  4.5 out of 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment