Monday, February 11, 2013

Estée Lauder Pure Color Vivid Shine Lipstick in Brilliant Bare Review

Estée Lauder Pure Color Vivid Shine Lipstick in Brilliant Bare

Brilliant Bare is a limited edition Pure Color Vivid Shine Lipstick from Estée Lauder. The shade as peachy nude with a moderate amount of fine shimmer. The coverage is light-to-medium. The formula is creamy and lasted 4 hours on my lips. I like the color of this lipstick, but I found it difficult to wear. The pale shade accentuated the dryness of my lips in a non-attractive way. My advice is to gently exfoliate the lips prior application.





Estée Lauder Pure Color Vivid Shine Lipstick in Brilliant Bare

Cost:  $25
Size:  0.13 Oz (3.8 g)
Availability:  esteelauder.com
Longevity:  4 hours on my lips
My rating: 4 out of 5 




No comments:

Post a Comment