Sunday, February 3, 2013

Estée Lauder Pure Color Stay-on Shadow Paint Extreme Emerald Review


 Estée Lauder Pure Color Stay-on Shadow Paint Extreme Emerald
Estée Lauder Pure Color Stay-on Shadow Paint Extreme Emerald?
It is an eyeshadow in a cream form. The shade is a vibrant green with fine shimmer and a formula that is supposed to be crease-free with a 12-hour wear.

I like...
The color! I haven't seen many green cream eyeshadows, in fact this is the first one I own.
The texture and pigmentation are great. The formula is super creamy and glides on the lids effortlessly. The color can be layered from sheer to an opaque finish. I did not experience any creasing with or without an eyeshadow primer. I wore it for more than 10 hours with little fading.

I did not like...
The shadow has to be blended fast before it sets. Once the product dried, I tried blending another color and I ended up with some fallout.

Overall...
If you are looking for a green cream eyeshadow, this a good option. It works great if you have oily eye lids like me.





Estée Lauder Pure Color Stay-on Shadow Paint Extreme Emerald


Cost:  $24
Size:  0.17 Oz (5.0 g)
Availability:  esteelauder.com
Longevity:  10+ hours
My rating: 4.5 out of 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment