Monday, February 4, 2013

Estée Lauder Pure Color Vivid Shine Lipstick in Pink Voltage Review

Estée Lauder Pure Color Vivid Shine Lipstick in Pink Voltage

Estée Lauder Pure Color Vivid Shine Lipstick in Pink Voltage ?
Ultra shimmery light pink lipstick with light-to-medium coverage. 

I like...
The creamy texture and conditioning formula. I wore it for about 4 hours and my lips did not feel dry.

I did not like...
The sheerness of the shade. With the name "Pink Voltage" I expected a stronger pink, but it is just a light pink with a frosty finish. Layering the lipstick did not intensify the color either, it simply increase the amount of shimmer.

Overall...
The formula makes this lipstick very comfortable.





Estée Lauder Pure Color Vivid Shine Lipstick in Pink Voltage

Cost:  $25
Size:  0.13 Oz (3.8 g)
Availability:  esteelauder.com
Longevity:  4 hours on my lips
My rating: 4 out of 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment