Monday, November 4, 2013

NARS Luxor Lip Gloss Review

NARS Luxor Lip Gloss

NARS Lip Gloss in the shade Luxor is described as a "iridescent pink." The formula is supposed to be "ultra-smooth, non-sticky, and comfortable to wear." There is not a lot of pigmentation in this lip gloss. The color payoff is a sheer wash of fine iridescent pink shimmer, which looks pretty on top of lipsticks. The formula is conformable to wear, but I did find it a bit on the sticky side. I wore it for over 4 hours and my lips felt hydrated the entire time. The full price of this lip gloss is around $25. I purchased mine for about $15 during a NARS insider sale.

NARS Luxor Lip Gloss

NARS Luxor Lip Gloss

NARS Luxor Lip Gloss

NARS Luxor Lip Gloss

NARS Luxor Lip Gloss

Shade:  Luxor (iridescent pink)
Size:  0.28 Oz. (8.0 g)
Full retail price: $25 (I think the sale price was $15)
Available at:  http://www.narscosmetics.com/color/lips/lip-gloss/lip-gloss/luxor
Longevity:  4+ hours
My rating:  4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment