Friday, November 8, 2013

YSL La Laque Couture No. 29 Dore Orfevre Review

YSL La Laque Couture No. 29 Dore Orfevre

Without a doubt, the new Yves Saint Laurent La Laque Couture No. 29 Dore Orfevre is gorgeous. The color is gold, but not too yellow. It is more on the soft rosy gold. I used two coats on my fingernails and the color payoff was excellent. With a base coat, this nail polish lasted about 5 days with some wear on the tips but without chipping. Although I really liked this shade, I had some issues with the formula. Since the nail polish is very metallic, it applied with some streaks. I also had to deal with a few tiny bubbles and it took longer to dry compared to other YSL nail polishes.

YSL La Laque Couture No. 29 Dore Orfevre

YSL La Laque Couture No. 29 Dore Orfevre

YSL La Laque Couture No. 29 Dore Orfevre

YSL La Laque Couture No. 29 Dore Orfevre

YSL La Laque Couture No. 29 Dore Orfevre

YSL La Laque Couture No. 29 Dore Orfevre

Cost:  $25
Size:  0.34 Fl. Oz (10 mL)
Shade:   No. 29 Dore Orfevre
Availability:  www.yslbeautyus.com
Longevity:  5 days (with base coat)
My rating:  4 out of 5

2 comments: