Wednesday, October 30, 2013

NARS Montenegro Cream Blush Review

NARS Montenegro Cream Blush

I purchased the NARS Cream Blush in Montenegro a while back during a sale. The retail price of this blush is $29. I paid about $20 for this product. The shade is described as a "rich mahogany" and it looks to me that it has a very small amount of shimmer.The blush looks intimidating in the pan, but the color is pretty when applied lightly on the cheeks. The texture is nice and creamy without feeling oily. I noticed that the blush started to fade after 4 hours of wear, which is not so great. Overall, I liked the texture and the color payoff of this blush.

NARS Montenegro Cream Blush

NARS Montenegro Cream Blush

NARS Montenegro Cream Blush

NARS Montenegro Cream Blush

Shade:  Montenegro (rich mahogany)
Size:  0.19 Oz. (5.5 g)
Full retail price: $29 (I think the sale price was $20)
Available at:  http://www.narscosmetics.com/color/cheeks/blush/cream-blush/montenegro
Longevity:  4 hours
My rating:  4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment