Tuesday, November 5, 2013

NARS Nana Lip Gloss Review

NARS Nana Lip Gloss

Nana is another lip gloss I picked up from the NARS sale. The shade is described as a "deep black grape." The color looks strong and dark inside the tube, but it is disappointingly sheer. When applied, the little amount of pigmentation this product has settles on the lines of the lips. The formula is not very sticky and is very comfortable. However, this shade only lasted a little over 3 hours on my lips. I liked that this lip gloss has no shimmer nor fragrance.

NARS Nana Lip Gloss

NARS Nana Lip Gloss

NARS Nana Lip Gloss

NARS Nana Lip Gloss

Shade:  Nana (deep black grape)
Size:  0.24 Oz. (7.0 g)
Full retail price: $25 (I think the sale price was $15)
Available at:  http://www.narscosmetics.com/color/lips/lip-gloss/lip-gloss/nana
Longevity:  3+ hours
My rating:  3.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment