Monday, November 12, 2012

Illamasqua Charisma Nail Varnish Review


Illamasqua Charisma Nail Varnish

Illamasqua Charisma Nail Varnish Ingredients

Charisma is part of Illamasqua's Generation Q Collection. This Nail Vanish is described as a "deep raspberry pink." The color is a gorgeous red with a blueish undertone with shimmery red and gold/orange particles. I usually use two coats to achieve full-coverage, but one coat is enough to leave a lighter red color and two coats leave a deeper red color. The formula glides nicely along the nails without streaks. I wore this shade for 6 days without a base coat or a top coat and I only had minimal wearing on the tips of the fingernails. I am not a fan of the packaging. I don't like that the cap doesn't line up correctly. 

Cost:  $14 / £13.50
Size:  0.5 Fl. Oz (15 mL)
Availability:  Sephora, illamasqua.com
Longevity:  6 days without a base coat or top coat
Coats needed:   1 or 2
My rating:  4.5 out of 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment