Tuesday, October 30, 2012

HYPNÔSE Doll Lashes Mascara from LANCÔME Review

HYPNÔSE Doll Lashes Mascara



I had high hopes for LANCÔME's HYPNÔSE Doll Lashes Mascara and I was a disappointed with the performance. This mascara looks great on paper "it sculpts, curls and loads each lash for the ultimate shiny lash fringe. Lift and thicken every single lash without weighing it down." I liked the glossy black formula, but it clumped when I applied it. The shape of the brush helps to separate the lashes and the tip comes handy on the inner corner, where the lashes get smaller. The mascara holds the curl better than HYPNÔSE DRAMA Instant Full Body Volume Mascara, but it smudged within 4 hours of wearing it. 

Cost:  $26
Size:  0.22 Fl. Oz (6.5 mL)
Color:  01 So Black!
Longevity:  4 hours
Availability:  Sephora, Lancome
My rating:  2.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment