Sunday, October 14, 2012

Estée Lauder Pure Color Vivid Shine Lipstick in Forbidden Apple Review

Estée Lauder Pure Color Vivid Shine Lipstick in Forbidden Apple




Estée Lauder Pure Color Vivid Shine Lipstick in Forbidden Apple Swatch


The Estée Lauder Pure Color Vivid Shine Lipstick in Forbidden Apple is a medium red with orange/gold shimmer. The formula is creamy and applies smoothly on the lips. The coverage is light to medium. I wore it for about six hours without reapplication and my lips did not feel dry. The color started to fade slightly after 4 hours. The shimmer or sparkle is subtle but noticeable. Overall, I like the color and the creamy texture of this lipstick.

Cost:  $25
Size:  0.13 Oz (3.8 g)
Availability:  esteelauder.com
Longevity:  6 hours on my lips
My rating: 4.5 out of 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment