Thursday, October 3, 2013

Suqqu Face Brush Review

Suqqu Face Brush

I love makeup brushes and when I was in London I went Selfridges and purchased the Suqqu Face Brush. This brush is the most expensive makeup brush I own, with a price tag of £168 (about 270 USD). There aren't many detail listed on the box this brush came in except that it is made in Japan. The bristles are 100% squirrel according to suqqu.com and they are very dense (almost feels like a whole squirrel worth of hair went into one brush). The length of the brush is about 17 cm. This brush is beyond soft. It picks up fine milled products so well and applies them evenly. I really like this brush a lot and I would give it a 5/5, but the price is so high.


Suqqu Face Brush

Suqqu Face Brush

Suqqu Face Brush

Cost:  £168 (about 270 USD)
Size:  about 17 cm in length
Availability:  http://www.selfridges.com/en/Beauty/Brand-rooms/Brands/SUQQU/Face-Brush_396-3000994-2064429/
My rating:  4.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment