Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Laura Mercier Crème Eye Liner in Indigo Review

 laura mercier crème eye liner in indigo

Of the three Laura Mercier Crème Eye Liners I recently purchased, Indigo was my least favorite. Even though the formula was very creamy and it had great pigmentation, it only lasted a couple of hours. The color is a beautiful midnight blue, but it flaked over time. I tried to gently remove the tiny flakes off my face and I ended up with streaks of blue. The pigmentation of this eyeliner is intense and it stained my eyelids. I had a hard time removing all the blue residue.




laura mercier crème eye liner in indigo


laura mercier crème eye liner in indigo

Cost:  $22
Size:  0.12 Oz (3.5 g)
Availability:  lauramercier.com, sephora.com
Longevity:  2 hours
My rating:  2.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment