Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Laura Mercier Brush Cleanser Review

laura mercier brush cleanser

When I apply my makeup, I tend to use a lot of brushes and I end up with a lot of "dirty brushes." I don't like deep cleaning all my brushes after one use, so I purchased the Laura Mercier Brush Cleanser. This cleanser is really good at removing the powdery products from your makeup brushes and it dries quite fast too. For $18 you get 250 mL (8.4 Fl. Oz) of cleanser in a spay bottle! I clean my brushes by spraying the cleanser in a tissue and then I gently rub my brush against the tissue a few times. This cleanser works really well on long-wear makeup if you dip the brush in the solution, but doesn't remove lipstick very well.


laura mercier brush cleanser (synthetic bristles)

laura mercier brush cleanser (natural hair)

Cost:  $18
Size:  8.4 Fl. Oz (250 mL)
Availability:  lauramercier.com
My rating:  4.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment