Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bobbi Brown No Smudge Mascara Review

Bobbi Brown No Smudge Mascara

Bobbi Brown No Smudge Mascara is supposed to be a buildable, long-wearing, waterproof mascara that defines, curls and lengthens lashes without smudging, clumping or flaking. I wore this mascara on its own, but apparently it can be applied on top of other mascara formulas to make the lashes waterproof. My eyelashes are very straight so I had to use a lash curler before application and this mascara did not hold the curl very well. One coat looks good, but it does not add volume to the lashes. After two coats, I noticed some clumping. I wore this mascara for a solid 7 hours without smudging, but I did have some tiny tiny flakes. Overall, it is a decent mascara.


Bobbi Brown No Smudge Mascara

Bobbi Brown No Smudge Mascara

Cost:  $25
Size:  0.18 Oz (5.5 mL)
Shade:  Black
Availability:  bobbibrowncosmetics.com
Longevity:  7 hours
My rating:  4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment