Wednesday, July 11, 2012

NARS Laguna Body Illuminator Review




I have never been a fan of shimmery stuff all over my body, but NARS Laguna Body Illuminator is the exception.  The consistency is creamy and very shimmery and the smell is divine.  I love wearing it on the legs.  It looks so pretty when the the light hits the shimmer!   I recommend exfoliating your skin and moisturizing it before applaying NARS Laguna Body Illuminator.  If you find the shade is too dark for your skin, mix it with your favorite body lotion to create the perfect shimmer effect.  Allow some time to dry on your skin before putting on your clothes, otherwise it might stain your clothes.

Cost:  $45
Size:  5.5 Fl. Oz (150 mL)
Availability:  NARS website, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom
My rating:  4.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment