Wednesday, July 18, 2012

HAUTELOOK Shoe Shopping!

 Dolce Vita "Liza" Platform Wedge Front View
  Dolce Vita "Liza" Platform Wedge Side View
 pilar abril "Ornella" Wedge Front View
  pilar abril "Ornella" Wedge Side View

I have been a Hautelook member for about a year or so. Hautelook is great website for buying fashionable items at a great price. Although I prefer shopping online, I still have some concerns about online stores, specially when bargains seem too good to be true. In the case of Hautelook, so far so good. On most Sundays, there is always a "Blowout" happening, which is the best time to buy. I purchased the Dolce Vita "Liza" platform wedge for $31 and the pilar abril "Ornella" wedge for $26. These pairs of shoes typically retail over $100 each. I am very pleased with my purchase.  Both pairs arrived in perfect condition and they look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment